This is the key role to provide business with analytical reports (both regular and ad-hoc) and and support data-driven decision-making approach, support customer segmentation and customers and product performance analytics, constantly search for insights to improve business, as well as develop KPIs methodology and oversee data marts structure and development. Web analytics is another part of the job to take care of, overseeing events map, funnels, and blending web and platform data together for better insights.
This role provides great opportunity to grow in expertise and complexity of tasks in line growth of business complexity and scale.
- Development of regular and ad-hoc reports in BI tools (Tableau or Power BI experience) for internal business owners (management, marketing and CRM, GoC, payments, risk);
- Preparation of analytical reviews (both regular and ad-hoc), data visualization, preparation of recommendations to the business owners;
- Customers segmentation, support of marketing and CRM campaigns and post-analysis;
- Overseeing stack of BI instruments used in company;
- Development of KPIs and aggregations methodology, oversee data marts structure and data model;
- Overseeing web events map and tagging, digital analytics tools and reporting, blending web data and platform data to get unified reporting and insights;
- Overseeing tasks pipeline for data engineers and development to get desired data structures and aggregations, connect new data sources;
- Support and training of business owners to use BI tools and reports.
Skills and qualifications:
- Top end SQL skills: views, joining and grouping, window functions, CTE, etc;
- Nice to have Python/R skills;
- Skills for visualization of quantitative information;
- At least 1 year of experience with Power BI or Tableau;
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills;
- Great to have digital analytics skills (GA, GTM);
- Nice to have interest to Machine Learning;
- iGaming experience would be an advantage;
- Proactive thinking.
This role is available for candidates within EU and CIS countries. Preferable time zone would be CET - UTC+4.