Are you an experienced marketing professional with proven work in brand communication, campaign management, customer lifecycle optimization? Join Gaembla today!
We are looking for a strong Brand Marketing Manager to join our outstanding team of talents. The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for the brand development through implementation of the marketing plan, bonusing structure, ensuring the campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets.
- Own casino communication plan ensuring impeccable planning and end-to-end execution of campaigns. This includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments with the CRM team, brainstorming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials;
- Setting a strategy and directives for bonuses (what bonuses, how should they be distributed, and to whom);
- Propose campaigns, programs, and projects targeting customers for increased acquisition, retention, and loyalty;
- Proactive management of welcome offers and loyalty programs;
- Monitor, evaluate, and where necessary improve the effectiveness of bonus campaigns and retention metrics;
- Manage the banners, game positioning, and overall promotions visibility;
- Manage the day-to-day performance and key business activities of the assigned brand(s);
- Analyze brand, market, and competitive trends recommending necessary actions;
- Work with global and regional teams to develop and execute the best practices maximizing ROI for the assigned brand(s);
- Initiate and manage market research projects to deliver customer insights as the basis for long-term brand(s) growth. Develop achievable plans ensuring successful implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing with relevant experience of 3 to 5 years, and at least 1-2 years in online gambling;
- Proven experience in brand and/or project management;
- Deep understanding of growth metrics and KPIs, and strong instincts for where the greatest gains are;
- Proactive, make-it-happen attitude with close attention to detail;
- Highly collaborative across teams with experience in building business processes;
- A good understanding of iGaming bonuses and customer behavior analysis;
- Strong analytical mindset capable of drawing conclusions to provide key insights and action plans;
- Budget management skills;
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with vendor management.
- Resilient and able to respond under pressure.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to work autonomously & provide independent opinions, as well as problem solutions.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to be a part of the creative environment and make your input;
- Paid vacation/sick days, and social benefits;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Work in a truly friendly team with a family-like atmosphere;
- Full-time job in a comfortable office.