Casino manager / Head of Casino will be in charge of making our casino revenue stream perform to the plan. This person will manage casino portfolio and product features, plan releases and constantly monitor customer activity within the product as well as titles performance; and liaise with CRM and Marketing to provide competitive and engaging offerings to our customers.
- Monitor portfolio performance and manage the portfolio to ensure that business reaches target financial objectives;
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports with clear insights into the performance and developments of casino products;
- Closely collaborate with Marketing and CRM to plan campaigns, ensure competitive and engaging offering is provided to our customers and customer activity is in place;
- Oversee casino product roadmap and be a business owner of casino features implementation and constant improvement;
- Work closely with product and operations teams to ensure site experience and customer journeys are consistent;
- Work closely with risk management team to ensure we are taking effective measures to limit bonus abuse and any potential harmful behavior, control our exposure.
- Train colleagues about the casino products and the contact person for casino related questions.
- Analyze competitors' activities related to product development, promotions and positioning
- Extensive, demonstrable and relevant work experience as a Casino manager or as a Head of Casino role or similar, with substantial knowledge of the online gaming market, product range and product performance;
- Good understanding of competitive situation on the market, ability to identify best practices and define our competitive advantages;
- Strong knowledge of casino play and risk management; ability to profile players effectively;
- Highly motivated with the ability to self-manage and steer to consistently achieve challenging goals within a rapidly changing industry and dynamic organization;
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively in different teams;
- A very strong analytical ability and sharp on the details;
- Experience in influencing and advising senior management and improving online products and services.
This role is available for candidates within EU and CIS countries. Preferable time zone would be CET - UTC+4.