Are you a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills? Spending your days creating engaging concepts wrapped in appealing messaging?
Join Gaembla to take responsibility for producing clear copies for a variety of projects, including websites, news articles, emails, and SMM posts. We’re looking for an English-speaking full-time in-house copywriter with knowledge of online gambling, sports betting, and basic SEO.
Submit up to three writing samples to give us an idea of your work or include links to your content or portfolio when applying.
- Write a clear, original, and error-free content using distinct voice for a range of company marketing and communication materials;
- Comfortably vary voice and style;
- Stay updated on proper style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging;
- Propose copy concepts based on the latest marketing and industry trends;
- Revise copy based on internal feedback;
- Edit and proofread copy as needed;
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach;
- Collaborate with the marketing department to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
- Fluent native-level knowledge of English;
- Proven experience in copywriting, online content strategy, and creation;
- Knowledge of online gambling and sports betting is desirable;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Strong research skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines;
- Basic knowledge of SEO (keyword research, heading optimization, meta descriptions, etc.);
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- Competitive salary;
- Company benefits and perks;
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Work within a dynamic international team.