And right now we are looking for a Graphic Designer, who will join our team and will be responsible for visualizing brand messages into creative content and making the brand visible and recognizable across channels. And if you have interest in casino, sports and betting — we can guarantee that your creativity and skills will be expressed in full.
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer or illustrator.
- Love to design research and readiness to explore different design options (sometimes it is actually a lot of options).
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of graphic design and typography, color, layout, composition, visual hierarchy, attention to detail.
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating creativity, design and layout abilities.
- Experience of teamwork & ability to follow direction; at the same time, we want you to be able to prioritize your work and take initiative where necessary
- The ability to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, whilst still delivering high-quality results.
- Being fully competent (as a minimum) in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop.
As a Plus
- Academic certificate in Graphic Design/Digital Arts or related field.
- Experience with Figma (UX/UI designers work with Figma, and some of your graphic assets will be included into UI)
- Illustration skills.
So what are the tasks for our Graphic Designer:
- Lead creative efforts to establish brand visual style.
- Deliver visual marketing materials for multiple platforms.
- Cooperate closely with marketing managers to brainstorm visuals for promo materials.
- Ideate and design content and visuals for social media platforms: Insta, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
- Collaborate with other teams to support them in external communication.