Gaembla is a vibrant young iGaming technology company and we are hiring! Let’s get your profession to new heights. We are looking for an experienced and innovative Head of Affiliates to our outstanding team of talents.
The Head of Affiliates will be responsible for owning affiliate program and user acquisition as one of the traffic generator channels. As well as developing strategic initiatives for key affiliate accounts. Planning and executing affiliate campaigns, activities, while assisting in marketing and sales activities.
- Leading the affiliate department and driving quality traffic to the company-owned brands;
- Outlining effective affiliate acquisition strategies. Developing and testing new partnership strategies across new channels;
- Developing and promoting affiliate brand and platform;
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts;
- Monitoring, expanding and nurturing existing affiliate partnerships. To enable the growth of the commercial business targets across each region.
- Planning and executing retention and reactivation campaigns to grow the affiliate portfolio;
- Negotiating and managing commission agreements and promotions;
- Working closely with the design and web development teams to deliver marketing assets that optimize acquisition marketing opportunities;
- Regularly review affiliate acquisition activity to ensure it complies with applicable market regulations and guidelines. Collaborate with Compliance and Legal teams to ensure the affiliate program is compliant at all times.
- Leading employees to encourage maximum performance, including advising your team on how to acquire new affiliates and to maintain current accounts;
- Ensure that the affiliate team is establishing and nurturing professional working relationships with acquisition partners;
- Managing the monthly payment process for affiliate partners, providing feedback on poorly performing accounts with suggestions about corrective actions to the team;
- Monitoring the marketing spend of individual affiliates and the affiliate portfolio in line with agreed budget targets;
- Strategically evaluating results of the overall department operations regularly and systematically, including campaigns, weekly and monthly KPI reporting;
- Attending industry events and keeping updated on industry trends that impact the affiliate program and partnerships.
- Participating in the organization of affiliate events as an exhibitor;
- Performing market and competitor program research as required;
- Working closely with CMO to create strategical plans that engage and delight affiliate partners.
- At least 4 years experience in affiliate marketing;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are an advantage;
- Established and proven relationships within the iGaming affiliation network;
- Global experience in regulated markets and experience in growing into emerging markets;
- Experience in building affiliate programs from scratch and scaling into new areas and regions;
- Experience in building, managing, and leading high-performing teams;
- Experience and strong understanding of the affiliate landscape, publishers, and, networks;
- Strong commercial acumen, with excellent analytical, strategical, and negotiating skills;
- Excellent relationship management skills and senior management communication skills;
- Experience across social, native, web, and app platforms is an advantage;
- Excellent understanding of business KPIs and dynamics;
- Ability to negotiate fairly in both partners’ and company's interest;
- Proactive and multitasking personality;
- Highly motivated, energetic, and result-oriented person.
- Competitive salary;
- Company benefits and perks;
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Work within a dynamic international team.