Looking for a new career opportunity? It’s time for you to lead the Human Resource department at Gaembla!
Gaembla is an iGaming transformation tech company at the forefront of new developments and possibilities across the industry, with an ultimate strategy to acquire and retain the best-qualified talents.
We are looking for a Head of Human Resources to oversee all personnel-related matters as the business scales up internationally. Helping us to ensure personnel engagement and potential development, as well as a beneficial use of human resources.
- Organize and develop the HR department from scratch, by implementation and automation of all HR processes, including Resource Planning & Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Engagement & Motivation, Compensation & Benefits, Personnel Policies and Procedures, Employer Branding, Health and Safety, Performance Management, HR Analytics & Statistics, and Administration;
- Develop detailed company procedures for recruiting, onboarding, training, and above-mentioned HR processes;
- Analyze, identify and foresee personnel recruitment and retention based on the company’s goals and strategy through implementation of the best hiring and talent management practices;
- Develop action plans to reduce turnover, by managing personnel wellness, motivation, and performance reviews;
- Assist personnel in resolving conflict situations in internal interactions, finding effective solutions at the rational and emotional levels;
- Maintain the personnel records, salary, and benefits reviews in all locations;
- Maintain the recruitment and personnel budgets by department, tracking key HR metrics (cost per hire and retention rates);
- Monitor and ensure the company’s compliance with local employment laws and regulations;
- Lead negotiations with consultancy agencies, benefits, and insurance companies ensuring optimal collaboration;
- Develop and coordinate human resource projects across the potential new locations during the company’s scale-up process, if required.
- Monitor and apply new practices in human resources and talent management.
- Professional education in Human Resources or Business Management;
- Proven work experience as Head of Human Resources or personnel administration of at least 5+ years, 50-100+ persons;
- Experience in managing teams in more than one geographical location and remote is a plus;
- Experience from building up HR operations in a combination of start-up and mature environments is a plus;
- Proficiency in using Human Resources Information Systems, payroll tools, JIRA, Confluence, Slack and/or industry-standard communication tools;
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs;
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations;
- Multitasking and time management skills are essential;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
- HR functional excellence with a hands-on approach to daily HR duties;
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is essential.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Company benefits and perks;
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Work within a dynamic international team.