Have you been considering starting your journey in marketing? This is your chance to do it!
We are looking for a talented young person to join our email marketing team. We are looking for a person that can be not just hands-on, but open to learning and applying the best email marketing practices. Your main duties will cover compiling excellent emails, managing email creatives, and analyzing the results together with the team - we make you grow!
- Managing email templates, ensuring that the emails are compiled within company standards;
- Ensuring that the latest email marketing practices are used, such as graphics, personalization, advanced features;
- Managing banners and other related creatives;
- Managing content proofreading and translations;
- Ensuring accuracy of the content and creatives added to the email template;
- Ensuring accuracy of the URLs used in the template.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven work experience in any company of at least 1 year;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- English language is a must;
- Strong time management skills;
- An ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Strong desire to learn and develop new skills.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to be a part of the creative environment and make your input;
- Paid vacation/sick days, and social benefits;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Work in a truly friendly team with a family-like atmosphere;
- Full-time job in a comfortable office.